Tuesday, January 3, 2023

WELCOME!

 

-------------------------------------


I’m very excited to finally introduce something I’ve been thinking to do it for a while. My own guest mixes and written interview from each artists.
All ranges of artists from all over the world are gonna be presenting us with a mix and their story.
It is a chance for us to discover more about each of these artists, how they started, why they are doing it and more. 
Thank you to all the artists that participated so far and to everyone that helped me somehow! I hope you like it!
As a warmup I will start with a mix from myself and I can’t wait to share with you all of them! 
I will be posting one mix and interview every month from different artists and a mix from myself. 🖤
2 mixes per month, each will be transmited by In Progress Radio.

Below is the playlist where I will be releasing every set.


-------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artist interview with: Lucas Martins